Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

What's that? More bacon, you say?

Last week I talked about bacon pancakes but today we talk about the novelty that Burger King has unleashed on the world just a few days ago, known as the Bacon Sundae. Yes, you heard that right. A quick internet search brings up a plethora of new articles and reviews on the subject. The sundae is part of the new limited time, summer menu. I have not had the opportunity to taste this beast yet, however it will definitely be on my agenda, when I am planning on eating nothing else for the day.

The promotional image is, of course, ridiculously prettied up- but given the other images I've seen, it still looks pretty good.


 I can't find any faults with the concept of bacon, chocolate and ice cream all in the same place. Bring it on! My only concern is that cold bacon might have a questionable texture. But I'm still willing to give it a shot.The Huffington Post has a nice review of it here, which I will defer to until I get a chance to experience and report for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment