Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Epic Meal Time

Once again I have succumbed to laziness. There are a lot of pictures on my camera of cool meals, but I haven't had the enthusiasm to write about any of them. Once again I'm in the midst of a move- this time further East.

I did however, discover some fun food videos to share. These were passed on by N at work who suggested I start with Epic Meal Time Candy BBQ. This seems to be the only one without Jack Daniels in it. I also enjoyed their booze breakfast. It's pretty much as disgusting as you can get with epic amounts of food. No- wait... I take it back.... Hot dog eating contests are far worse.

You do have to deal with some advertisements, but not too many. Enjoy! Oh yea, and they REALLY like bacon and they are pretty crude. Vegeterians, you may want to skip this one.

Epic Breakfast

Epic Fast Food Sushi

Epic Christmas Slaughterhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment