Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Perfect Foods....







There is nothing like a mango at the perfect stage of ripeness and that is what I had tonight. Literally a perfect fruit- not over ripe, not under ripe and not stringy. I think I picked the optimal day to eat it because any more it would have been too much. I was going to offer to share some with my room mate but I couldn't help myself and I ate the whole thing. It reminded me of India and drinking mango juice. It was also nice and chilled from the fridge. I still have one mango left!
In a completely different realm of declicious foods, I had some frozen raviolis for dinner with the jar of Victoria's sauce I've been using lately. I know I wrote about making my own sauce but this sauce is literally one of the best things I've ever tasted. It's so good I could drink it. Unfortunately it's also $7 a bottle unless it's on sale. They make a whole range of sauces but the marinara is definitely the best. It just tastes like tomatoes and oil and fabulous! There's no such thing as too much of this sauce. Wonderful food night!


No comments:

Post a Comment