Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crazy Craigslist Findings

This is just too good not to share. I was perusing Craigslist with no particular purpose and I came across the title of "Secret Bread Eating Society" and of course I had to click. I don't care if its real or fake, but its funny. I guess the secret is out. And no, I'm not making this up.

Secret Bread Eating Society (Haskell)

looking to start a group that would meet Bi-weekly, and enjoy eating various forms of Bread....
Chiabatas,Ryes, Artisan,Bagels and Rolls, ect. Butters,marmalades,Jams, ect are ok.
Are you the type of person that Always asks the waiter for,"More bread please" ? Then you are one of us.
We have members that eat so much bread, they can't eat their Entre, and have to bag it to go!
Fat people as well as Skinny people alike, come together, in a non-judgemental setting, and enjoy the pure delight and satisfaction of gorging themselves with BREAD. The Society, changes locations every meeting...hence the name "Secret"

1 comment: