Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Heated Seats and using your turn signal

I would just like to proclaim my love for the heated seats in my car ( well my dad's car that I drive every day). At first I was opposed to leather seating because I don't really like the smell of leather, but once it starts getting cold, I'm all for it! Even if the car is still warming up, the seats heat up pretty quickly and give a nice warm feeling down your back and legs. It's nice if you have cramps or back aches too! So hooray to whichever genius invented this miracle!

Also, I would like to provide a brief manual for using your turn signal, since apparently most people on the road do not know what the use of this simple device is, judging by their lack of usage of it.

Step one: Decide you are going to make a turn before reaching the turning point.
Step two: flick the turn signal in the direction you wish to go
Step three: drive that direction and not any other.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment