Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Blogiversary!!


Road Raging Foodie is 1 years old!!!
Actually it's now 1 year and 2 days old ( but who really is counting?)
Incredibly a year has passed already and another one is likely to just zip on by. Amazing.
I have lots of pumpkiny treats to update on, but not tonight. I also will have some photos of the Halloween porch decorations and beautiful cleaned cabinets! I spent probably 4-5 hours in the kitchen today cleaning out all the drawers and shelves, most of which have been sitting empty and dirty since we moved in. Now all of them are lined with contact paper and everything is nice and clean. Finally we can put some dishes and food away!

Maybe soon I will have pictures of a new car. I'm on the hunt for a nice Jeep Wrangler :) The office might actually move soon so I won't have such a long morning commute ( though I must say I've been enjoying taking the train).

No comments:

Post a Comment