Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

OMG PUMKIN SPICE!



There's a whole lot to catch up on, but first I must gush about my new discovery, Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses!!

When Hershey's started adding flavors to their kisses I was totally on board. I think that Hershey's chocolate by itself is pretty boring and not all that good ( yes I know, blasphemy!). Now they have everything from mint to caramel inside the Kisses and they are yummy. This is my first experience with the pumpkin spice ones. I think they are amazing. I don't taste any chocolate, they just taste like delicious pumpkin goodness. This is what I want a pumpkin latte to taste like! Apparently these have been around for a while, but I never knew.

They were on sale at Target in the post-Halloween candy blow out sale and cost me a grand total of 80 cents for the bag. Or you could pay $16 on Amazon and get a bag, but who does that?

The best part about them? They're orange outside! I think there is white chocolate inside, thus the reason they don't taste like real chocolate. They are on the sweet side, that seems to be the main complaint from the world at large, but I think they are awesome.

2 comments:

  1. i was VERY excited when i saw these for the first time last year! we also had caramel apple kisses that were A-MA-ZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are in one word: awesomeness!!

    Thank you so much for introducing me to these.. I am just sad that I will not get to enjoy them again until next season.... Let the countdown begin!

    ReplyDelete