Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Crazy cakes!!

Oh my goodness, I just have to share this stuff. While writing the last post I started looking at other things written by Kim Conte since she seems to be a food writer and I found a series of hers called "Cake Obsessed". Well I'm obsessed too and I just discovered a great bakery blog. Everything on this website is beautiful.

http://sweetapolita.com/blog/

From Sweetapolita comes a fascinating cake...Yes, they made of cake stuff not veggies. Sort of an odd request for a cake but hey, its certainly pretty. Actually though, what first drew my attention was a completely different cake maker featured by Kim. Here we have the Storm in a teacup...And yet another talented cake artist Debbie Does Cakes created this masterpiece, the steak cake:




No comments:

Post a Comment