Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Future of Road Raging Foodie

Well kids, the time is coming near when the foodie is moving out into the world and out of home after 8 months of being home from college. I'm not moving that far, but I am moving, which means I'll be back to more prolific cooking. I'm not sure if this means there will be more entries or less, but I suspect I will have to document my foodvenutures.

I'm hopefully moving to Long Island rather soon since I'm accepting a position with Americorps out in Mineola. Luckily I have a very good friend who lives just one town over so if finding a place in the next 2 weeks fails, I shall be able to live with her family for a while! Hooray! At any rate, cooking adventures will likely abound, which should be fun because I haven't cooked as much at home. But we've got some time until the move so it will be cleaning and packing time before the grand cooking adventures begin. Until then, who knows what tasty morsels will appear here.

Oh, and if anyone has an apartment for rent.... let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's exciting! Good luck finding an apartment and with the new job! I have some family who live in Long Island but they aren't renting any apartments, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the move em! i'll be looking forward to seeing what kind of delicious foodstuffs you'll be whipping up.

    also, have you seen those plastic/rubber testicles that people put on their pick up trucks? it's pretty gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm excited! I actually have a bunch of family in Long Island too!

    And no Alicia, I haven't seen those... thankfully I think.

    ReplyDelete