Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

PEEPS SEASON!!!

Walking down the grocery store aisle with the Easter candy and St. Patty's stuff absolutely destroyed my willpower to eat well. When peeps come to town, and I'm talking about the original, not weirdly shaped or covered in something or whatnot, then it's time to celebrate.
Chocolate is always great, but Peeps are an age old Easter tradition. I succumbed to pressure and bought a pack of yellow and a pack of orange. They are currently hardening up with open air, although I already are some before the air had a chance to get to them. Who can resist those brightly colored beauties?
I also indulged in a pack of Cadbury Eggs- the original of course. The next section that got to me was the demo area where they were giving out samples of Irish soda bread with Irish butter. Of course, I had to buy that since it's a special treat only for this time of year.

So all I'm saying here is, it's a great season for sugary foods! So get excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment