Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We interrupt your normal scheduled program to bring you this update...


I know that I literally just posted, but this is too good to save for another time. I checked in with one of my favorite lazy time blogs, Candy Addict, and found this great post on Edible Jewelry.

No, I'm not talking about those silly candy necklaces made out of chalky little discs. I'm talking real, chocolate and gold, wearable and edible art.

They claim to be tested in the Miami heat and are melt-proof. It's an interesting concept, and one that combines my love of jewelry and food. I'm not sure that it's worth spending $85 on a conversation piece, but maybe if you have extra cash lying around and you attend some swanky parties, it might be for you. Once the jewelry has been devoured the jeweler will replace it will pearls or other stones for an additional fee.

Check out their website: http://wendymahr.com/?p=574 What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment