Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

California Pizza Kitchen


I was excited and confused to see California Pizza kitchen at a rest stop near King of Prussia. I didn't know that they had fast food places in addition to restaurants. I've only eaten at a California Pizza Kitchen a few times- there was one in the mall near my house in Jersey, but it was always delicious. They have ( or had, I'm not really sure) an amazing goat cheese and red pepper pizza to die for. YUM.

Anyway, I couldn't get over the fact that they were in a rest stop. Apparently they've sold the company to some company that has stakes in a bunch of fast food places.

Unfortunately, I suspect that with the rest stop location comes fast food quality. A little poking around the internet found someone's flicker pictures of a pizza they got in King of Prussia and despite their comments that it was good, it has that fast food icky look to it. Pizza picture! Since I haven't tried it yet, the verdict isn't out. But maybe some time soon I will report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment