Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

It's almost Fall....



Despite the fact that it seems to suddenly be 80 degrees again this week, it is actually about to be fall... I think.

With the Autumn season comes so many amazing flavors, not to mention cool crisp air, sweaters, boots, pumpkin picking, apple picking Halloween and general leaves falling from the trees merriment. (Oh man, now I really wish I had a backpack and was heading off to school).

At any rate, I've started the season by buying the first pack of orange colored Oreos! Honestly, I think things just taste better when they are orange. I also discovered that oreos have taken on another interesting twist by making football shaped oreos. I'm not really into sports, but it's still kind of a cool idea.



I can't wait for the weather actually gets cooler. Besides all of the funtastic things that come with fall, it will also be my blogiversary in a month! Crazy! It's almost been a year since I embarked on my food documentation adventures. I'll try and keep more up to date. More food adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment