Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Halloween and Bloggery


The weather has finally decided that it's ok for it to be fall! Hooray! As I said, I'm super excited about this. I've been eating orange oreos and even drinking tea!

Unfortunately I also seem to have gotten some sort of sickness for the fall season. Oh yay. The sore throat is the real reason for drinking the tea. Still, nothing is going to get me down with the arrival of cool weather.

I started the preparations for our awesome H house. Pictures will be coming shortly, but I will say that I've started creating some tombstones, and I took a trip to Target to pick up a few odds and ends, including the always essential spider webs. I'm pretty excited.

There's candy everywhere, not that I've bought any.... yet.

Also, I recently discovered a new blog while looking for some baked tofu ideas. It's such a cool name that I have to mention it because I'm insanely jealous that I didn't think of it first. It's called Foodusaurus Rex. She has some cool recipes so pass on the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment