Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Coolest Vehicle Adornment of the day


Yesterday I saw the best stick on a 4x4 that I've seen in a while. I'm not super into Zombies, except for the movie Zombieland, but I did find this sticker clever, and appropriate for a big vehicle like that. With my new interest in Jeeps I've been keeping my eye out for those type of cars.

I was driving so I wasn't able to snap a picture of the back window but I found the sticker on a Jeep forum. Thank God for the internet. According to the forum you can order them online at edecal.com where you can put any text in and create a sticker. You can also find it on Amazon or you could if the buyer actually would ship it to you. Amazon has bad reviews for the seller. They seem to crop up on Ebay as well. Maybe if I end up getting a Jeep I will have to invest.

No comments:

Post a Comment