Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Grilled Cheezus

I feel that any food blog would be remiss if it didn't mention the recent stint of the grilled Cheezus on Glee. I've only recently started watching the show with any sort of regularity, but I have to say that the grilled Cheezus is just awesome. If you haven't seen the show or the episode, just know that an image of Jesus on a grilled cheese sandwich causes one character to start referring to the sandwich as Grilled Cheezus and asking it for wishes.

A few popular quotes from the episode:

"Dear Grilled Cheesus, first of all, you're delicious."

"What up, Grilled Cheesus. I need to ask you something. I didn't go to Sunday school, so I don't know if God works the same as a genie and I only have three wishes ..."

2 comments:

  1. "rachel's boobs may not be great boobs, but they're still girl boobs and i'd like to touch them."

    mmm...grilled cheese.

    can't wait 'til our next diner trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! By far my favorite quote of the episode!!

    Yea, you've totally inspired me with your whole documentation of foods thing. I'm probably now going to wind up carrying my camera around everywhere I eat!

    ReplyDelete